Friday, April 15, 2011

Lovely List No 15

Second wishlist wishlist for clothes, shoes and accessories in 2011 - late spring to early summer.

Meine zweite Wunschliste für Kleidung, Schuhe und Accessoires in 2011 - vom späten Frühjahr bis Frühsommer.

Wishlist 2011-II

  1. Miu Miu Bow Bag in a grey color (still not sure if I prefer the lighter or the darker version)
  2. dresses, dresses, dresses - maybe a nude-colored one and a floral one? (pictured: Vila via sans-online)
  3. a pleated midi skirt - I hope to find a grey or nude-colored one at an acceptable price (pictured: Chloé via nap)
  4. Nashelle Initial Necklace
  5. YSL Arty Ring - I've struggled but now they got me too! (YSL via nap)
  6. top in a bright electric/cobalt blue (pictured: Jaeger via My Wardrobe)
  7. another pair of chinos - I prefer blue or brown (pictured: Topshop)
  8. light blazer jacket in a fleece or t-shirt fabric (pictured: Maison Scotch via Zalando)
  9. some new classic ballet flats (pictured: Pretty Ballerinas)
  10. pouch/daytime clutch (pictured: Comme des Garcons via Tobi)