Friday, June 3, 2011

Lovely List - No 22

I got my first award - or even better two blog awards at the same time. I got the "one lovely blog award" and the "kreativ blogger award". Thank you so much Bling.Bling! The rules of these awards: I have to tell you 10 facts about me.

Ich habe meinen ersten Award bekommen - nein viel besser gleich zwei, den "one lovely blog award" und den "kreativ blogger award"! Vielen Dank liebe Bling.Bling! Dafür gibt's jetzt 10 Fakten von mir.




  1. I had a phase of wearing only black clothes that lasted several years, it's still noticeable in my closet.
    Ich habe jahrelang nur schwarze Kleidung getragen, das sieht man auch heute noch an meinem Kleiderschrank.
  2. I can sing along (and know the lyrics) of hundrets or maybe more rock/pop songs - but can't remember a single thing without a list at the grocery store.
    Ich kenne die Texte von vielen hundert oder mehr Liedern - aber ohne Liste vergesse ich sicher den Großteil beim Einkaufen.
  3. I don't mind getting up early in the morning.
    Mir macht früh aufstehen eigentlich nichts aus.
  4. I haven't got any fractures in the past, although I'm quite clumsy and tend to stumple upon everything.
    Ich habe mir noch nie etwas gebrochen, obwohl ich ziemlich schusselig bin und ständig gegen was laufe oder stolpere.
  5. I'm a sucker for children's audio plays (fave: "the 3 investigators").
    Ich höre gerne Kinderhörspiele (am liebsten "die drei Fragezeichen").
  6. My favorite magazine is "Vanity Fair".
    Ich lese gerne die "Vanity Fair" und finde es unglaublich schade, dass die deutsche Ausgabe wieder eingestellt wurde.
  7. I collect music (CDs), books and special editions of some magazines.
    Ich sammle unter anderem CDs, Bücher und Sonderausgaben mancher Zeitschriften.
  8. I wish I could play guitar.
    Ich würde gerne Gitarre spielen können.
  9. I just don't get the twilight-hype. I saw the movies recently on DVD (to get to know the story) but haven't read the books.
    Ich verstehe den Hype um Twilight nicht. Die Filme habe ich neulich (damit ich wenigstens weiß worum es geht) auf DVD gesehen, aber keins der Bücher gelesen.
  10.  I met my husband in school.
    Ich kenne meinen Mann schon seit der Schule.
Want to read more facts? Here!
Wer noch mehr harte Fakten lesen will - hier geht's lang!

I send these awards to the lovely ladies fly up and away, bazia and happy dandelion - let's go, spill the beans!

Ich gebe die beiden Awards weiter an die lieben fly up and away, bazia and happy dandelion - na los Mädels, erzählt mal!