Monday, March 5, 2012

My Week 9/2012

(picture taken with instagram)

I watched | Gesehen - Unknown Identity
I listened to | Gehört - Die Ärzte: zeiDverschwÄndung
I read - french living/deco mags | Gelesen - französische Wohn-/Dekomagazine
I did - huge spring cleaning around the house Getan - großer Frühjahrsputz im Haus
I ate | Gegessen - Risotto
I drank - mineral water | Getrunken - Mineralwasser
I thought about - old and new friends  | Gedacht - an alte und neue Freunde
I was happy about - this year's first tulips | Gefreut - über die ersten Tulpen
I was annoyed about - feeling nearly broke after one stop at the gas station | Geärgert - über die irrsinnigen Benzinpreise
I wished - for patience | Gewünscht - Geduld
I bought - black ballet flats | Gekauft - schwarze Ballerinas, Schnäppchen!
I clicked | Geklickt - Instagram